Cheaper Bluetooth headphones are getting very good. This is a prime example of an affordable pair of over-ear headphones that ticked many of my boxes
(At this moment in time I have been using this for a month)
- Comfortable to wear over long periods (I didn't get sweaty ears either)
- Great build quality. You can just feel it
- Audio is of a high quality. Very balanced.
- Decent noise cancellation.
- Nice carry case
- It would have been nice to see USB C charging for future proofing.
- Bluetooth 4.2 is now outdated in favour of 5.0 and it's lower energy advantage
- I'm not a fan of the massive side logo (nitpicking)
The connectivity is as expected from this Bluetooth version and the sound queue for the connection is a nice touch.
You can also use these wired.
The sound leak is minimal and the range satisfactory
For the price £43.99, I would say you're getting an amazing pair of all purpose headphones with the comfortability you should expect and the sound to back it up.
I've taken some detailed pictures, so you can see what you're considering buying.
I hope this quick review helps, if so please bash that "Helpful" button!
Enjoy all ;-)